Sunday, March 14, 2010

MARKETING- Future Plans

Training- I have decided to go in the direction of Internet Marketing for my own business, as well as providing this to other businesses as a service. My goals is to become an expert in marketing on the internet through every means possible. I plan to start with free social net-works, ex. Facebook, Craig's List, Utube, Twitter, Blogs, Linked-In.

If I can find some formal training on these topics, I will persue this training as well.
If you know of any courses in webdesign, search engine optimization and internet marketing, that are local, or online training, and that are reasonably priced, quality training please email me a link or contact number.

Search Engine Optimization- I plan to study books on this subject, learn how to maximize
and drive a targeted market to my website, who will use my services. Once I have mastered this knowledge and techniques successfully I will offer these services to others.

No comments: